Friday 3 February 2012

ME AND MYSELF

Call me Benhashimi in open sky world. Born in Selangor and grew up at Johor at place name Segar Amat (Very Fresh). I spent almost 24 years ‘trapped’ in Johor even though two times I got good opportunities to run away. I am proud alumni of Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Bukit Hampar Segamat and SMKA Segamat. While, tertiary education in Skudai, Johor taught me engineering lessons and I finally grabbed a piece of paper as a ticket to work for first job at Johor (again!). And after that I start exploring out of Johor to Selangor the land of my birth. From center point of the nation I moved upwards to Penang to find myself in works. Spending time at northern 42 months, married with Kedahan and where my first kid was born. Then, I moved again to the point of origin at center zone.
On family matters, my late father always asked me during my child time, who will I become in future? My answers always consistent - doctor, doctor, doctor. To the question what will I buy for him when I grow up, I replied it would be car and house. I learn values to the questions he posed to me as to remind me from early age the importance of having dreams and setting up strategies to materialize it. I missed him a lot although only 13 years he was alongside care for me but he always reside in my heart. Then, my mother took up at helm in family ship and a lot of sacrifices she made enduring the big wave in every day’s life. Thank you Allah for making my mother patience enough in raising me and siblings. While, the strong person backed for me is always my sweetheart wife – first met her at McDonalds PKNS Shah Alam. Surviving and sharing life together to date is an achievement where the stretch target would be dunia akhirat together forever. And here I am which always strive in bringing lot of happiness and sustainable excellence for me, families, friends and others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment