Friday 3 February 2012

32

Welcome again 32. Welcome new 30!!!!
32 is paramount number in my life. 30 is significant number this year indicating third decades Allah has given life chances to me to succeed in the world and hereafter. Alhamdulillah..
What was lying behind the birth day?? Remembering always and no forgetting. To me, it is an important day to be remembered through out our life span, be it during child time, teenage, adults, and afterwards it called old. This indicating our presence to the world after the beloved sacrificial mothers delivered us with cries. It is about sacrifice. It is about new hopes.
Wow.. a big day to me today. My sweetheart wife for the past 10 years been the first to wish. My mother did too afterwards (she never forget every year!!). Remembered along was memory kept in my head where my late father would never missed out celebrated my birthday with cake and present from child until 12 years old. The photos of birthday celebration reminded me to him. Now that all photos were gone with floodwater damaging Segamat couple years ago but the pictures in my memory were well kept. I love you, abah.
Significantly on 32 I launched my first, second and third post in my blog. A good start for me in writing passions which had long time pending. Now that only to keep the momentum going and do not let the passion dies. 
Happy birthday to me...What a lovely day today...

No comments:

Post a Comment